Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recently I joined a class that required us to create a blog. The purpose was to share reflection on the readings of the week. For some reason I felt very inspired by this. After publishing our first assignment, an elevator speech, I had this odd urge to keep writing. If you know me you would agree it was odd. I am dyslexic, hate writing, am awful at spelling and grammar and hardly ever read for fun. English is just not my thing, but that is beside the point. This itch to write was really getting to me, so I created a second blog, this one. I don't know who will read it, and I don't really know what I will write on it. Mostly I am hopping that this will inspire me to write more and reflect on how I live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment